Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lost but not found things2...

On to the Novelist...this is definately a plus. Not only does Novelist offer you a list of books but they show me pictures as well. When book talking books for any age it is great to have a way to look for books in the same genre and age level. I like the fact that I can even email myself a list of books. I first looked for Teens with a distinct flavor of Canadian Fantasy and came up with several one that I had previously read and wasn't even aware of its origins. The amount of information offered is equally as important. The professional reviews all in one place are a good start,but the subjects under which a book of this type may be found broadens my means of locating others like this book when I am searching for teacher collections! Definately one I will be referring back to more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As “Wolf Mate” left me struggling to search for who might have wanted Skylar so bad they would ambush her and spirit her away. For what purp...