Thursday, March 3, 2011

Full of Info

Betty Jean McMichael’s death was reported in the Courier-Journal on March 18, 2008. She leaves behind four sons.

British Journal for the History of Philosophy and Clinical Medicine and Research
There is some delay in getting full text for some of the articles, which appear to be newer then 2009
There is a delay of Full Text of 12 months goes back to 3-1998. At first I didn’t see this journal listed in the Ebsco database listing so thought maybe we didn’t get it. So I looked to the right to search under “Journal/Magazine/ Newspaper Search” which is where I located the information that we did indeed have it and have collected back to March ’98. It may be found by searching in the Academic Search Premier. What you will see if you take the round about trip is slightly more information or at least I did. LFPL gets Full Text for the articles in this journal up to a point. Due to publisher’s restrictions (embargo) we have to wait a full twelve months to get the Full Text articles. We get the citation and abstract only within the first twelve months.
Telos – locating this journal wasn’t easy. In Master File Premier and Academic Search Premier,  I finally located it when I realized it was a publication for English as a second language. Key words are important for digging up information.

Morningstar Investment Research Center Vanguard Target Retirement 2020 doesn't do too bad. If these were my children's grades from school it would please me.

Stewardship Grade SM02-10-11 
Overall
Grade
Corporate
Culture
Board
Quality
Manager
Incentives
FeesRegulatory
Issues
BA B D A A

Duane F. Kelly is the manager who has been with the company since 1989, picking up managerial duties in 1992.
Within the MasterFile Premier I found seven articles between 2008 and 2009 from Consumer Reports with full text that discussed LCD and Plasma TV's. I discovered that by limiting my search to Comsumer Reports Magazine, Full Text and the dates Jan 2008 - Dec 2009 I came up with seven articles, not too many to have to look through but enough for the information I wanted.
Coffee Shops in the 40202 area number eight and that the only ones that primarily focus on coffee, while there were a number of others that serve it as well. But in the area of competition the top eight would be my target to check out. Starbucks comes out as the number one competition since it has a total of three in the downtown area with a larger staff, where I assume would be the most convenient and popular spot for someone opening a Coffee Shop in the area. For information I went to the Business ReferenceUSA and just looked up coffee shops. It took me a few tries to get to the 40202 zip but I managed to single out eight shops. I found information here about management, number of employees, addresses and more about the companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

      “The Lost Girl”  by Casey L. Bond Blurb:  Welcome to Neverland. Where shadows consume and magic is frighteningly real.   Ava is strugg...