Monday, March 28, 2011

Wake Up you have incoming information!

The Google Reader is a busy format. I like the inflow of information that makes it easier to have everything in the same place at once, but I am not a fan of the small framed windows. Possibly, if I had a room sized wall to view it on I could stand in front of the section I wanted to read it wouldn't be so bad. I did find another blog I wanted to subscribe to but had to do it as a Feed with the icon on my Command Bar. My subscriptions are mostly tied to literature. I have subscribed to LFPL, but wish they had one just for new chidlren's and teens, and Library Journal. The other one I subscribed to is a hails from Britian but focuses on children's literature, which I like. It's The Carnival of Children's Literature and it is simply reviews of children's books and some of the things they inspire parents to do with their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As “Wolf Mate” left me struggling to search for who might have wanted Skylar so bad they would ambush her and spirit her away. For what purp...