Friday, March 18, 2011

One lone research tool

Over the years, I have found myself returning time and again to the Magazines and Journals listing. I have found information I needed for patrons and myself. Pictures I can locate on the Web, books I can find in the library, Audio downloadables are almost non-existent for children's and young adult.  I am aware of the popularity of Genealogy for many adult patrons, but this is still a small percentage compared to those  who need current information about subjects that we may not have on our shelves for various reasons. So,  if I am limited to one source it would have to be Magazines and Journals and for everything else I would hope we could find the information on our newly stocked shelves since we didn't have to pay for so many data bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

      “The Lost Girl”  by Casey L. Bond Blurb:  Welcome to Neverland. Where shadows consume and magic is frighteningly real.   Ava is strugg...